Ruby Princess hot tubs

mseldga

I LOVE baths and seriously considered paying the extra cost for a mini suite just to have a bathtub. But since I didn't do that, I'm wondering about the hot tubs on Ruby. I know there are 2 by each of the main pools and also know they will be full much of the time. How are the Lotus spa hot tubs? Are they usually crowded? And our cabin is aft on Riviera near the terrace pool. Doesn't look like there is a hot tub there - is that right? Any I've missed? Thanks so much! ;)

Yes, there is a hot tub at the aft of the ship near the Terrace Pool. It was WONDERFUL as it was rarely packed like the midship hot tubs. I found it on our 2nd sea day and wished I had seen it the day prior, but at least I found it! If you're staying on the Riviera deck, you are in a perfect spot to walk out the aft door, out to the Terrace Pool, and then up one deck to the hot tub right there. We were in R733 (just off Ruby this morning!), and LOVED that location!

Is there a door to go out aft on the Caribe deck and then climb stairs up to the hottub/pool area or do I have to go the way of the elevates and around?

The doors lead to emergency stairways. You'll need to go the elevator route.

Lew

Archived