Have you seen more FTTF spots open up close to sail date?

bender031177

The FTTF has been showing as "Learn More" in the spot you would normally click to "Add to Cart" but not "Sold Out" for some time now on our cruise. I know that they have to watch how many are sold to account for Platinum cruisers but does anyone know when they could possibly open more FTTF spots?

I just heard they will be sending out a mass e-mails 2 weeks prior to sailing for any spots that have opened.

I heard this from my girl at Carnival and we all know how things they say differ sometimes so there really is no telling if it will happen..just forwarding info. at this point...lol

But what I don't know is how many FTTF passes are allowed per ship????

JH has said it would be dependent on how many platinum cruisers there were booked on each cruise as to control the amount of people boarding early etc.

So I can assume that a ship that is full of platinum cruisers will have very little fttf slots available for purchase if at all.

JH has said it would be dependent on how many platinum cruisers there were booked on each cruise as to control the amount of people boarding early etc.

So I can assume that a ship that is full of platinum cruisers will have very little fttf slots available for purchase if at all.

OK got it...thank you:) I hear, I will be sailing on the first cruise after the program starts on triumph....curious to see in person how this works.

So far, it appears F2F slots are offered in batches of 15 at a time. In your case, OP, there may be an additional batch opened up because on my cruise, it gave that "More info" button for a while and then they opened up another batch. I had already purchased one slot for our cabin out of the first batch.

The maximum for a sailing I've seen mentioned on CC so far has been 30, which was the number of slots sold on our Liberty cruise in October.

Archived