Which One?? -- Sheppees Tours

fairext11

First Caribbean cruise for DH, and me. Am looking to book with Sheppee, but can't decide which tour. Have noticed most go with "Pirates of the Caribbean", including the Titou Gorge, but am really thinking of the Mega tour, that does not include the Gorge, but drive along the river, visiting two towns. (as well as Emerald Pool, Trafalgar Falls, Mr. Nice)

Sheppee is also quite a bit more pricey for just the two of us, so far. Will be posting on our Roll Call, for others to join us, once we decide.

Any thoughts/suggestions/ideas would be most welcome. Thanx:)

• 1 month later...

Once again, am bumping my own thread, only because I am hearing nothing about Sheppee Tours. Bumping, lots, Reyno some, but nothing for Sheppee. He does get good ratings on Trip Advisor. Am wondering if I made the right choice. Does anybody know anything about Sheppee????:confused:

• 2 months later...

Hi,

just returned from our first cruise visiting 12 ports in 14 days and found the POC tour by sheppee was the best day of our whole cruise(we had many). sheppee himself came across as a very proud dominican who engaged with us for the whole trip (we were a group of four-all friends). he would ask us all about ourselves and children, showed us pictures of his son also. he likes to avoid other day trips, by planning his route around other day trips. we visited champagne beach for snorkelling firstly, avoiding the crowds. from there sheppee took us to the hills to visit ti-tou gorge for a swim through the 'orlando bloom' gorge where he safely took us through to the small falls at the end making sure on the way that a small party visiting the gorge were aware of the potential dangers involved as they had no guide.from there he took us to trafalgar falls and sulphur baths before stopping at a small roadside lodge for snacks which overlooked a stunning valley where we chatted some more about his life on dominica. we ended driving thru the botanical gardens where again his knowledge was excellent before driving thru to the stunning vista overlooking the town. hope this helps.

Archived