"Real" luggage tags?

Beezle82

I just completed my online check-in and at the bottom of the page to print the Set Sail pass it has the luggage tag with a note that says "They are not real luggage tags. Please use official luggage tags for your bags."

What is an "official" luggage tag? I already printed my 'guest vacation documents' a few weeks ago and there were some luggage tags in that package - are those the "official" tags to use? :confused:

I just completed my online check-in and at the bottom of the page to print the Set Sail pass it has the luggage tag with a note that says "They are not real luggage tags. Please use official luggage tags for your bags."

What is an "official" luggage tag? I already printed my 'guest vacation documents' a few weeks ago and there were some luggage tags in that package - are those the "official" tags to use? :confused:

The luggage tag page is in with your cruise docs.

I asked this exact same question for my tags. lol. Once you complete your Sail & Sign Pass information, the cruise document will show up, in a few days. It's pages loonnngg, (35-40 pages). Your "official" luggage tags will be somewhere in those pages. If I remember correctly, near the end.

Personally, I didn't think the official ones looked much different than the ones saying they weren't official. :D: Have a great cruise.

Personally, I didn't think the official ones looked much different than the ones saying they weren't official. :D: Have a great cruise.

That's exactly what I thought too - that's why I was so confused! Why even bother putting them in there if those aren't the 'real' ones? :p

That's exactly what I thought too - that's why I was so confused! Why even bother putting them in there if those aren't the 'real' ones? :p

The luggage tag on the SetSail pass is to show to the porter so they can more quickly make a luggage tag for you.

I asked this exact same question for my tags. lol. Once you complete your Sail & Sign Pass information, the cruise document will show up, in a few days. It's pages loonnngg, (35-40 pages). Your "official" luggage tags will be somewhere in those pages. If I remember correctly, near the end.

Just to clairify.......Your SetSail Pass will be available to print once you make final payment.

60 days for a cruise of 5 days or less

75 days for a cruise of 6 days or more

90 days for Holiday Sailings (Christmas & New Years)

Your e-docs will be issued approx. 49 days from departure. At the end of the "printable" version of your documents you will find one luggage tag which you can make multiple copies of.

Archived