Question re:wine and dine

VikingRob

I just saw that X has Wine and Dine packages where you buy 3 bottles of wine and three dinners in the specialty restaurants and save, but it doesn't give any prices. Does anybody know anything about this and how much it costs? Does it depend on the bottles of wine you choose? :confused:

Thanks, Kim

Sorry just did some research and I think I answered my own question!:o But would love to hear others experiences with this package and suggestions.

Thanks, Kim

We did the three restaurant dining package WITHOUT the wine. (we're not wine drinkers at all)

We absolutely LOVED all three of the (quite different from each other) dining experiences in Silk, Murano and Tuscan. :cool:

The package was quick and easy to decide and book, and offered a modest to moderate discount. :)

There are so many opportunities for specialty restaurant discounts once on board that I don't think I would get the package again.

If you value a sure thing, small upfront discount, with a guaranteed preplanned schedule, go for it. (hopefully you saw they also have a 5 restaurant pkg as well) Just make sure you bring a major appetite to ALL of them! :D

Just in case the OP didn't answer their own question, we left the Century yesterday and I still have my Murano flyer with me. While the Century only has one specialty restaurant (Murano) these prices are in line with my memories of the packages on the Infinity (which has been "Soltice-ized").

In any envent, the Bachchus Package includes five dinners and five bottles of wine for $399 per couple. The Gourmande Package includes five dinners and three bottles of wine for $369 per couple. The Savor Package includs three dinners and three bottles of wine for $279 per couple. There are also individual dining packages which offer a five dinner (no wine) for $139 per PERSON and a three dinner (again, no wine) for $99 per PERSON.

We have looked at the dining packages, and have found that you can not select wines from the specialty dining restaurant's full wine list, but instead are limited to a rather small selection. My husband and I are both elite members of the loyalty program and generally have coupons for a discount off a bottle of wine over $40 and another coupon for a fifteen percent discount for wine in a specialty restaurant. Given the limited wine list for these packages, we have opted not to purchase the ones which include wine.

Archived