Oops!!! I almost forgot......

deanswife1990

We have a long time to wait for our cruise on the Fascination. Have to wait till September 2013 our 2nd anniversary and DH birthday. Please some of you come back with pictures and review. Don't see very many from Fascination and really need something to keep me going. lol:D

We have a long time to wait for our cruise on the Fascination. Have to wait till September 2013 our 2nd anniversary and DH birthday. Please some of you come back with pictures and review. Don't see very many from Fascination and really need something to keep me going. lol:D

I'll do my best to write a review but i'm not much of a writer. I know I'll take a lot of pictures so that part shouldn't be a problem.

I'm dancin' with you, but slightly different dance, as we're on a different ship! We're on the Fantasy in 7 days! I am so excited!! We've cruised on Carnival once before, but that was in 1995, so I can't wait to see what all has changed. I've even started packing, and that's a miracle. I am a serious procrastinator. So, ya know I'm excited! :D

Have a great time. We did a b2b in October on her and had a ball.I started a review but did not get to finish. I am hoping to this next weekend as I am still catching up on work and the government does not take lightly to my ignoring them!!!

I hope you get the same wait staff we had. They were the best we have had since we started cruising 27 years ago.

Archived