Allure Halloween Cruise Photo Report Oct 28th 2012

Sinppu

Count us in. We have a good friend in San Francisco that can show us the city. Love the review my friend. Looking forward to cruising with you again.

You found it! Good and thank you :)

We'll cruise again one day... we have enough cruises on our bucket lists apparently :D

Voyager of the Seas....bathroom outside the Windjammer I believe....

Wow, you and Doug both recognized it. Well done!!

You found it! Good and thank you :)

We'll cruise again one day... we have enough cruises on our bucket lists apparently :D

Wow, you and Doug both recognized it. Well done!!

I actually had the pleasure of using it....lol Kind of cool standing there looking out over the Caribbean whilst relieving yourself. :eek:

I actually had the pleasure of using it....lol Kind of cool standing there looking out over the Caribbean whilst relieving yourself. :eek:

I also had the pleasure of using it as well.

You two just made me :D:D:D

I'm so glad I got to meet you both :cool:

Edited by Sinppu

It was a pleasure meeting you also Sinny. Cannot wait to do another cruise with you guys.

I'm looking into January and April 2014 already ;)

Panama Canal and a B2B from Florida are very strong contenders at the moment.

A B2B, that sounds interesting.....

It does, doesn't it? ;)

I'm considering Independence from Port Everglades or Freedom from Port Canaveral in Jan 2014. Prices are great and we'd get new countries: Grand Cayman and Jamaica. Lowry would get to go back to Labadee and St Maarten (hooked on both) and I'd get to try the Freedom Class.

Everybody wins :)

It does, doesn't it? ;)

I'm considering Independence from Port Everglades or Freedom from Port Canaveral in Jan 2014. Prices are great and we'd get new countries: Grand Cayman and Jamaica. Lowry would get to go back to Labadee and St Maarten (hooked on both) and I'd get to try the Freedom Class.

Everybody wins :)

Freedom is in our backyard....:eek:

Sounds like a grand plan. You guys can stay with us before and after if you would like.

Thanks Rob.

Remember now that we take everything seriously. I'll let you know the dates when we come knocking on your door :D

(We'll bring some Finnish vodka with us, I promise ;))

Thanks Rob.

Remember now that we take everything seriously. I'll let you know the dates when we come knocking on your door :D

(We'll bring some Finnish vodka with us, I promise ;))

Knock away....yes please do let us know the dates....Lori and I might just have to join ya....have always wanted to do a B2B.

Spent last night going over your review....

LOVED IT!!!

Very witty and well written. You are such a cute couple and glad you had such a wonderful cruise. Lots of really great pictures as well. I'm doing the Western Caribbean itinerary so I very much appreciate the attention to detail regarding the on board experiences.

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!

:D

Spent last night going over your review....

LOVED IT!!!

Very witty and well written. You are such a cute couple and glad you had such a wonderful cruise. Lots of really great pictures as well. I'm doing the Western Caribbean itinerary so I very much appreciate the attention to detail regarding the on board experiences.

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!

:D

The whole night? Thank YOU :cool:

A cute couple?? Even a more thank you :D

I hope you'll have the time of your life :)

The whole night? Thank YOU :cool:

A cute couple?? Even a more thank you :D

I hope you'll have the time of your life :)

Without reviews like yours, Host Faiths, and Gambees, among others, it would be a daunting task to 'know' Allure in only a week. It would be like running a gauntlet and not a vacation. With all the in depth and pictorial reviews that come before we embark, it makes it much more manageable to eliminate or add things we had never thought we would enjoy or like. We all owe a debt of gratitude for those who take the time to share their week long experiences.

THANK YOU!!! :D

Without reviews like yours, Host Faiths, and Gambees, among others, it would be a daunting task to 'know' Allure in only a week. It would be like running a gauntlet and not a vacation. With all the in depth and pictorial reviews that come before we embark, it makes it much more manageable to eliminate or add things we had never thought we would enjoy or like. We all owe a debt of gratitude for those who take the time to share their week long experiences.

THANK YOU!!! :D

You are so very welcome. I hadn't found CC yet when were on the Oasis, so it did take us a good 6 days before we knew the ship and then it was time to go home already :o

Knowing the Oasis helped us on the Allure. It's good to hear I've been of service to you :)

Thanks for reading!

If anyone has taken/ would be so kind as to take a photo of the Chicago Cast (can be seen outside the Amber Theater before the show) and post it here, I'd be very grateful :D

We are arguing over one of cast members if we've seen her before in a show :rolleyes: