Food on the Caribbean Princess

holidayathesea

Correct. Sabatini's, Sterling Steak House and Scoops. The pizza by the pool is free. So are the burgers, dogs, sausages and fries. You must, of course, pay for the soda and the booze. The rest is included.

The Monk

We had Bar-B-Q on Princess Cay and it was included as if we were eating on the ship.....it was good, but not all that. I don't remember any other places to eat, but again my memory doesn't serve me so well these days! Hitting 40 YIKES!

The chocolate banana drink...the french fries are aweome too. Sterlings over Sabatinis. Love boat dream....big chocolate chip cookies, thinking of all this, how did I not come off that boat 20 lbs. heavier?

Definitely will second the Love Boat dream and the chocolate chip cookies--which we didn't try until Princess Cay. And you know the saying, "On as passengers, off as cargo."

We didn't try Sabatini or Sterlings. Room service is also free (except for the tip).

Yum Italian! Is it comparable to Olive Garden?

Eating at Sabatini's:

You get to choose your entree, then you are pretty much served small portions of everything else on the menu! I seem to remember that you also choose which soup you'd like.

The food is incredible. Upper-end Italian, lots of seafood, but not exclusively.

To compare, it would be something like comparing a chain steak restaurant like Lone Star to a Sam & Harry's or Ruth's Chris. You can certainly have a good meal at Lone Star, but not the same experience as the others.

Enjoy!

Alice

You're still a pup! Forty was one of my best years. ;)

We had Bar-B-Q on Princess Cay and it was included as if we were eating on the ship.....it was good, but not all that. I don't remember any other places to eat, but again my memory doesn't serve me so well these days! Hitting 40 YIKES!

Fresh off the C.P i found the chef on there was the best so far!!!!

Sabatinis $20 cover charge / 3 times good but sit too long

Sterling Steakhouse $15 1st time awesome!!!

Scoops / YUMMY!!!!!

Princess Cays free but choose to eat back on the ship, way too many flys!

Princess Cays Pina Coladas are totally amazing ( not like on the ship) I got sooo buzzed:D

Chocolate Bananas are the best in the world, i rave about them, ( they will not make you drunk!)

Princess Love Boat dream at dinner always available is my ultimate fav, so far C.P makes it the best

holidayatsea

I don't think comparing Sabatini's to an Olive Garden is a fair comparison. Our local Olive Garden is not much more than slightly upgraded fast food restaurant with an emphasis on Italian style food.

Sabatini's, in my opinion, is of a much higher quality, although I think they serve much too much food for my small appetite.

Archived