Luck with booking comedy once onboard Oasis?

masonpips

We cruise on 11/17. I was busy educating SIL/BIL re: cruising and what to do/not to do and failed to make comedy reservations quickly enough.

We tend to board EARLY (like we'll be there when they start boarding and on before the majority). What are our chances of getting 4 into a show if I head straight to the "box office"? And last time I think this was set up down by the Comedy Club?

We are pretty flexible day of the week wise so I think that will help? And if I send dh and BIL to handle an excursion issue can SIL and I book for all 4 of us?

Thanks!

the comedy club is the hardest to book. I believe the box office on boarding day is set up in Studio B (at least it was a couple of years ago, when I needed to use it). I also recall it doesn't open for bookings until 1:30 (however, show up at 1, they started early and handed out a schedule). I was one of the first in line and was unable to schedule it. We did (5 of us) however, wait in line for a late show and did get in.

I believe if your rooms/reservations are linked, one person can make excursions for both rooms.

Archived