For those who have done the RCI All Access Tour?

Would like to hear your thoughts/reviews on the all access tours, particularly any experiences on Freedom class. I am considering booking this for an upcoming cruise, but I'm a bit taken aback by the price of $150 per person. I thought I read somewhere her that the access tour was free to suite guests, but apparently only Diamond Plus or above get that benefit. $450 for the three of us to attend (includes my 13 year old daughter) is pretty high for an excursion. Have any done this tour with their children? Thanks!

I do not believe this tour specifically is free to anyone, suite guests or Diamond Plus. There are individual invitations for things like the Behind the Scenes Entertainment tour, Galley Tour, and Bridge Tour offered to Diamond Plus or Suite Guests, but not tot the All Access Tour.

I did the tour last year on the Freedom and enjoyed it. It included:

- Bridge

- Machinery room for the anchors and mooring lines

- Theater Backstage

- Ice Rink Backstage

- Carpentry shop

- I-95 (crew central corridor)

- Crew Bar

- Crew Recreation Area

- Kitchen

- Walk-in Freezers

- Engine Control Room

- Lots and lots of crew stairwells and corridors :D

At the end there was champagne and a goodie bag containing a RCI apron among other things. I thought it was a good tour and worth the money for me but I probably wouldn't do it again.

Thanks for the feedback. Actually, my husband and daughter are most interested in the Galley Tour. (my husband has already done the bridge tour on a previous cruise). We are only Diamond, but I had thought I'd read somewhere that suite guests had some access to ship tours. :(

You are right in some aspects! This is from the RCCL web site! Hope it helps!

Diamond members are eligible for Entertainment tour only. Behind the Scenes Tours including the Galley, Bridge, and enhanced Entertainment Tour with VIP Theater Experience available only on cruise vacations of 5 nights or longer to Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club members. Behind-the-scenes entertainment tour does not include galley or bridge tours for Diamond members. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to cancel these tours (ie. Due to security concerns

Does anyone know if this is available on the Oasis and how to book it? I'd like to suprise my husband with this on our upcoming cruise.

Thanks

It is available on the Oasis and to book you just stop at Guest Services when you embark on the ship and sign up there. They'll have all the information and forms for it. It requires long pants and closed toe shoes. It's limited to a certain number of people so signing up early is advised. :)

Archived