Parking in port canaveral

Mhurst

Didn’t mean to be snippy but I was “called down “ for offering advise that was not asked for.

We’ve used Park N Cruise at least 4 times in the past year and have been very pleased. I think their current reserved rate is $6.99 per day. We find their shuttle to be quick and efficient. They are located on 528 and are “on the way home” for our long drive back.

We used the Radisson once, about a year ago, and it was a madhouse with everyone piling on shuttles without regard to particular reservation times. Took us over 45 minutes after our reservation time to get to port. Never went back to this service.

We have also used some of the hotel Park packages and found them to be a little slower in the hotel to ship or ship back to hotel shuttle as they stopped at more than one hotel to fill the shuttle.

For years we used the port parking. It is convenient. One has to look at the price difference and see what is preferred.

Lastly I saw on these boards that there are some hotels in Cocoa Beach that offer some sort of discount for port parking, You might want to look into that.

Good luck.

M

• 2 weeks later...

I was just there this past weekend for a meeting and decided to check out some options for my son's upcoming cruise. He'll be driving up from Fort Lauderdale. I really liked Park n cruise and wouldn't hesitate to leave my car there. They seem to have the process down to a science. Easy in and out processing. The unpaved lot looks very secure and security is my business. Of course I can't speak for the shuttle part of the process, although there was a shuttle bus dropping off folks (and a few Disney princesses :)) when I stopped in for a brochure. the hotel parking lots such as Radisson, Country Inn and such were packed; but they are paved. Almost all the hotels offer stay and park packages using 3rd party transport. As some said, some hotels have parking and shuttle service without having to stay. There was only one parking lot set behind the main drag that advertised parking that I wouldn't use. There seemed to be RV and boat parking there also.

I have a cruise coming up in December and it is selling out of Port Canaveral. I saw an ad on this website for Cruise Parking Solutions. They are charging 5.99 a day for parking. We have been on 14 cruises and have only parked in the cruise line parking lots. Have anyone used Cruise Parking Solutions? They are charging half of what the cruiseline charges. I don't want this to be a case of this being too good to be true.

Archived