Thanks to the CC Boards

jennyprovo

Thanks to the people on these boards I have been checking the prices for my EPIC cruise and was able to save $100 and get a $50 OBC. I would have never called to ask for a lower price if it wasn't suggested here!!

Happy Cruising!!

We could have saved $140 on our upcoming Pearl cruise. Opted for a category upgrade instead. :)

Like you, wouldn't have considered it if not for hearing all the people on here doing it.

Congrats! If you haven't paid final payment yet, keep monitoring - we got a lower fare and more OBC 4 different times on one cruise - any time I am alerted to a new sale, I always check my pending sailings:)

From my understanding, it's worth watching even after final payment. While NCL doesn't have to do anything some people have reported getting room upgrades and/or OBC....

That is correct Dev - we were upgraded from an inside to a balcony after final payment for our Baltic cruise - all for free:) I suspected our inpending platinumum status (reached that cruise) and the five booked cruises coming up after that one may have helped us - it certainly surprised our TA who contacted NCL and asked:D

Archived