Teen Excursions on Carnival Legend

mkmbfm

We've been on the LEGEND 2 times and going again June 22. There aren't any special teen excursions, although the swim with the dolphin is popular. Most of the teens just enjoy 'chillin' with each other during the cruise.

When are you going??

Thanks for the info. We are going 7/24. I am trying to arrange the Dolphin Swim through Dolphin Discovery on my own, but they havn't returned my phone calls or emails. We have quite a big group going on the cruise, and a lot of kids. What else is there to do in Tortola? How about San Juan? Did you worry about the older teens there at night?

Thanks again

The teen excursions are run on each ship dependant onhow many kids are wanting to be involved. From reading the boards= most people prefer to take their teens with them on the ports since it is a family vacation.

Although it is offered I have not read one post where the teens did the excursion alone.

When we did San Juan I took my kids with me as I wanted to experince that with them. I dont think I would let them venture out on their own. For one we have a ship to catch and it will sail with out them. I did not want to worry that they would get caught up in what they were doing and not be watching the time

The dolphin swim--- keep trying as this is one excursion that tends to sell out quickly. They take 8 reservations at a time.

Thanks for the info. We are going 7/24. I am trying to arrange the Dolphin Swim through Dolphin Discovery on my own, but they havn't returned my phone calls or emails. We have quite a big group going on the cruise, and a lot of kids. What else is there to do in Tortola? How about San Juan? Did you worry about the older teens there at night?

Thanks again

There are open air vans right off the ship in tortola to go to Cane garden beach which is UP and over the island. VERY nice. Just DON"T go off in land by yourself in Tortola-kinda scary.

In San Juan at night, I was nervous about my husband going off at night for a walk by himself. If you let the teens go, I suggest, they have a walkie talkie for your peace of mind.

Archived