Color & Style from $ 49

Traditional Manicure 25mins $ 25

Traditional Pedicure 45mins $ 40

Elemis Exotic Hand Ritual w/ Manicure 45mins $ 40

Elemis Sole Delight Foot Treatment w/ Pedicure55mins $ 55

Paraffin Wax Treatments for the Hands & Feet (add on) $ 15

Gentle Touch Tooth Whitening 40mins $199

TIME TO SPA TIPS

Value Price During your cruise the spa will offer value prices for certain services at specified times allowing you to experience luxury therapies at a valued price. Check your daily program for details.

Nurture your Experience Be sure to arrive in the spa 15mins prior to your scheduled treatment time. You may be on cloud nine when you leave the treatment room. You could forget about the ring that you put in your robe pocket, so keep it safe & sound in the safety deposit box in your suite.

Cancellation Policy Please give 24hrs notice before canceling your appointments or your onboard account may be charged with 50% of your treatment cost.

Minimum Age To book in for a private treatment you must be a minimum of 18yrs old. Anyone under 18 can have any spa treatment as long as a guardian accompanies him or her for the duration of the service.

**Occasionally, for reasons beyond control, your treatment selection may not be available.

Hope it all comes out as I have pasted it in. Sorry if it is difficult to read. The first price is the standard price. The second price is the value price - what the services run while on discount when the ship is in port. Enjoy everyone!! :D

Happy sailing,

T.

Just a word of warning...these spa prices are way outdated. Everything is much more...at least they were on the Miracle.

I thought this was an updated list until I saw theirs on board. Not so.

This is so true, also if you do go, MAKE SURE, at the time of your appointment that you are paying for the service you requested and nothing else, you go in for a massage and then you get your bill WHAT:eek: hook line and sinker, they will also try to push their product line which cost close to 300.00, I love Carnival but I wont support their crappy Spa.

Last thing, Carnival Spas are ran by a company from London or in the general area. and these are some rude stuck up people. be careful and good luck:confused:

What are the costs of the spa packages and are they worth their expense? We'll be sailing on the Conquest and read up on the amenities, which all look good, but no mention of price. Part of our planning includes hitting the spa. Can we go anytime while on board or should we make reservations?

Almost time to bonvoyage!!! :D

Make sure you take the tour of the Spa on the first day after embarkation. You will get a great feel for the offerings and service during this tour. There is usually a drawing for a free service for those taking the tour.

I've found that the spa has some sort of special on treatments just about every day. If you don't go into the week with a set idea of what you want done, something appealing will show up in the Capers :D And yes, I think port days are almost always 15% off treatments or something similar.

For instance, the first day of my last cruise was a $49 special (I think! May have been a little more, but it was still a really inexpensive deal) on a combo neck/shoulder/upper body massage and either a facial or a foot/leg massage treatment. It was 50 minutes. I chose the second, and ended up with a really good price on a full-body massage!

I've never felt the hard sell on the Elemis products. Maybe it was just the spa workers who did my treatments. Yes, they show me the products they used on me and tell me a little about them, but I've never felt pushed.

I am budgeting several treatments for my weekend cruise on the Fantasy! Hey, a spa is a spa is a spa....right? Anything on a cruise is better than being at home! :D

This is what you need to do to get the good discounts.

When you board RUN dont walk and get your reservations for whatever massage your going to do.. Then enter into the raffle and make sure to be there when they announce the winners.. If you dont win then you will receive coupons for 30 to 40 dollars off any treatment, when you get that notice go to the spa or call them and tell them your name and the day of your appoitment and that you received a coupon in your cabin and you want them to apply it to your current treatment... I did it for myself and hubby; I had 4 massages done (3 swedish which are $109.00 each and 1 stones massage which was like 179.00) my hubby just had 3 swedish done.

and let me give you a piece of advice... DO NOT DO THE STONE MASSAGE.

I had it done on the Carnival Spirit the week of May 11 and I was burned by the stones, literally embedded in my skin and huge red scars on my back.. However, the Spa manager was very nice and refunded me my money and they gave me all sorts of creams, etc. and took me into a spa room to relieve the pain, plus they gave me a free facial.

I love the spa services on board. Sure they are expensive, but when you are done, you just walk a few floors (or take the elevator if you are too relaxed) to your room. No car and traffic to negate the effects. However, I do have some criteria: usually the girls in the hair salon that provide services such as nails, foot massages, pedicures, etc. seem to be less experienced, younger and flightier. And there is usually some pretty rowdy music. I was not impressed with that. The other more serious services, such as the real massages, the oxygen facial, the seaweed wrap, the reflexology have always been really good. I agree with a previous poster: tell them up front you will not be interested in purchasing any products, so they can avoid the sales pitch at the end. And watch the in-port and daily specials. These will show up on the capers on your bed the night before, or you can mosey by the spa and they usually have handouts on the table out front listing the specials: call that night for the reservation. The specials make the services much more affordable, usually being 20-30% off. And on in-port days, you can get a service early before going ashore or late afternoon, just prior to sailing, and still be able to do shore stuff. I was disappointed the last two cruises: there were no specials on the capsule in the gym. This thing is awesome; if you really want to realx, spend an hour in that thing.

By the way, I already use a complete line of La Therapie glycolic products that I bought independently through the TimeToSpa web site (connected to the company that runs the shipboard spas). So if you like a product and end up buying it on the ship, they may seem expensive, but they are no more than the upscale department store products. So don't guilt yourself out about it.

I can't imagine $1500 worth of anything though. That is a whole nother cruise!

Archived