Question about the Summit/Celebrity

AvonladyDoreen

:confused: We are sailing on the Summit Aug 12, 2005. My question is to all you veteran sailors. We have four Veranda cabins in a row on the Vista deck. Can the partition be removed to make one large veranda between the four rooms?

Thanks for any information you can supply. Doreen

:confused: We are sailing on the Summit Aug 12, 2005. My question is to all you veteran sailors. We have four Veranda cabins in a row on the Vista deck. Can the partition be removed to make one large veranda between the four rooms?

Thanks for any information you can supply. Doreen

Just out of curiosity, with the incredible amount of public space onboard, why would you want to remove the partitions and surrender the small amount of privacy the partitions allow?

I'll answer that! I'm Doreen's cousin and we're sailing together. We are a close knit group of brothers, sisters, cousins, aunt and uncle. We had visions of being able to go from cabin to cabin and sit on our verandas together. Some of our kids are in cabins different from their parents. Also, who wants to keep getting up to open the door when the kids want to see where their cousins are? I guess we'll have to keep them ajar when we're in cabins.When we sailed on the Zuiderdam, the partition was hinged and it was great to be able to access the room next to ours. Are you 100% sure they can't be openned? Has anyone ever asked?

Archived