IE sold

carolynne15

The owner was noticed the other day by whistlerbc. It is very strange! :confused:

I think that it is just a mistake, and they've presumed it is the same as others in the Thomson fleet. Would be odd for Louis to take on another ship when they've got so many for sale. And Greece is certainly not Korea! :D

Just a few bits I have gleaned ..don't ask lol.

· entao gente... falei com alguns tripulantes e o nosso Escape foi vendido pra uma Companhia Koreana... acabou-se, deixando muitas lembranças e amizades... :(

then we ... talked with some crew and our Escape was sold to a company Koreana ... turned up, leaving many memories and friendships ...:

Ah que pena!! Mas o que temos de lembranças e amizades .... só quem teve o prazer de ser tripulante dele sabe o compreender o carinho que temos ao Island Escape!!!!

Oh what a shame! But we have memories and friendships .... only those who had the pleasure of being his crew know that we understand the affection the Island Escape!!</SPAN>

esse barquinho deixara muitas saudades !!!!!

this boat had left many memories!!!</SPAN>

Foram 5 anos de muitas alegrias, tristezas, aventuras, conquistas, que deixarão com certeza muitas saudades. Mta gente me pergunta como aguentei tanto tempo la dentro, coisas que só o sucatao pode explicar e proporcionar. Bons e velhos tempos...

Were 5 years many joys, sorrows, adventures, achievements, that certainly leave many memories. Mta people ask me how to put up with so much time into it, the only things that can explain and provide sucatao. Good old days ...</SPAN>

To add more confusion :D

Followed a link on Thomson forum (as you do) Thomson Celebration and saw the name on one of the workers "t" shirts (timeline) followed that and came up that the Celebration as well as the Island Escape they have won the contract to refurbish both ships? I do have a screen capture but Photo bucket is down at the moment, so can't upload :confused:

To add more confusion :D

Followed a link on Thomson forum (as you do) Thomson Celebration and saw the name on one of the workers "t" shirts (timeline) followed that and came up that the Celebration as well as the Island Escape they have won the contract to refurbish both ships? I do have a screen capture but Photo bucket is down at the moment, so can't upload :confused:

Do you mean Trimline?

Just looked at my blog stats, and there's been a lot of Google searches being directed to the post I did about IE. Lots on the lines of 'has IE been sold' etc. Obviously a lot of people are interested. Checked on Facebook before at the Island Escape group to see if they knew anymore, and someone was having argument with an ex-crew member of IE who said the ship was a tired. :rolleyes:

Just looked at my blog stats, and there's been a lot of Google searches being directed to the post I did about IE. Lots on the lines of 'has IE been sold' etc. Obviously a lot of people are interested. Checked on Facebook before at the Island Escape group to see if they knew anymore, and someone was having argument with an ex-crew member of IE who said the ship was a tired. :rolleyes:

Have you seen your followers :D be careful what you say ;)

James (Jim) Walker‏@CruiseLaw

Miami maritime lawyer and publisher of Cruise Law News - Everything the cruise lines don't want you to know.

Archived