Internet Special "Dream"

Cruiser-66

We are sailing the Dream next week. Does anyone know if the $39.99 unlimited internet special will be on? I just heard it mentioned last week. Where and when can I sign up? Does it work well in most cabins. We are on the Lido Deck. Don't want to haul my laptop unless it's on. I'm getting so------ excited as you can tell!! Thanks!

We are sailing the Dream next week. Does anyone know if the $39.99 unlimited internet special will be on? I just heard it mentioned last week. Where and when can I sign up? Does it work well in most cabins. We are on the Lido Deck. Don't want to haul my laptop unless it's on. I'm getting so------ excited as you can tell!! Thanks!

Maybe you could ask this question on this thread.. since they are on the Dream right now;)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1732626

We'll probably do unlimited if it's offered next July on Dream. I'll purposely go with the slower speed if two plans are offered...otherwise my wife will spend way too much time on Facebook. :)

With unlimited, at least I can deal with emails on a daily basis so I won't have a ton when I get home.

Archived