How do I find out which type of fare I booked?

laura6769

Hi,

Sorry I'm still new at this. I booked and put down a deposit with the remaining balance to be paid Nov 20th. I have no idea what fare type I purchased.

It's definitely not the one where I'm completely locked in as I already submitted for a price drop.

What's the deal when the price drops after the final payment date (Nov 20th?) Is it just OBC or room upgrades? Can you only submit for a price guarantee once beyound the final payment Nov 20th?

Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry I'm still new at this. I booked and put down a deposit with the remaining balance to be paid Nov 20th. I have no idea what fare type I purchased.

It's definitely not the one where I'm completely locked in as I already submitted for a price drop.

What's the deal when the price drops after the final payment date (Nov 20th?) Is it just OBC or room upgrades? Can you only submit for a price guarantee once beyound the final payment Nov 20th?

Thanks!

the only time you can get anything after final payment would be if you booked Early Saver....

You can call Carnival and ask what rate you currently have

the only time you can get anything after final payment would be if you booked Early Saver....

You can call Carnival and ask what rate you currently have

Calling your Booking Agent is probably easiest. Otherwise, towards the end of your Booking Confirmation will be section Guest Notes or Terms; if you booked Early Saver there will be phrases like Non-refundable, non-transferrable deposit. No name Changes. Price Protection. If you booked Past Guest it will say something about must having sailed previously and having valid Pasrt Guest Number.

If you booked Early Saver you can submit price-matching requests for any fare you're eligible to otherwise book, up to 2 business days before sailing; if you booked other promo rates (Past Guest, 55+, Resident, Military, you can only request fare reductions via your booking agent up to your final payment deadline date.

ken

Archived