Faster to the Fun (FTTF) Available on More Ships

stacycakes1

Not sure if this has been posted on here already but I was just able to book the FTTF program for my cruise on the Ecstasy on 11/24/2012. It was listed in the excursions section for our cruise.

For those of you who don't know what the program is here is what is included for $49.99 per cabin:

Priority Check-in with Express Boarding

The quicker you board the ship, the quicker you're holding a frosty drink.

Guaranteed Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations.

Tender Priority

You will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible), so you can explore ashore as quickly as you would like.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

Not sure if this has been posted on here already but I was just able to book the FTTF program for my cruise on the Ecstasy on 11/24/2012. It was listed in the excursions section for our cruise.

For those of you who don't know what the program is here is what is included for $49.99 per cabin:

Priority Check-in with Express Boarding

The quicker you board the ship, the quicker you're holding a frosty drink.

Guaranteed Stateroom

Your stateroom will be ready as soon as you board, so you can relax or freshen up for the fun you're about to have.

Express Luggage

Your luggage will be expedited to your stateroom so you can unpack and get settled in for a great vacation!

Guest Services

You'll have a dedicated phone number and line at Guest Services so you can quickly have your questions answered.

Dining Reservations

Priority Main Dining Room and Specialty Restaurant reservations.

Tender Priority

You will have the option to choose a priority tender from the ship to shore (multiple departure times may be possible), so you can explore ashore as quickly as you would like.

Debarkation

We're always sad to see you go. But when your cruise is over, you may choose an early or late disembarkation time upon arrival to your homeport.

How early can you get on the ship?

How early can you get on the ship?

Good question!!! I didn't think about thst exactly and just assumed you are automatically a zone one or you skip the lines when you arrive.

Anyone know how it works exactly?

Also, there are only 15 spots available per ship. I think they are keeping it at a minimum as to not interfere with Platinum and Diamond members.

Good question!!! I didn't think about thst exactly and just assumed you are automatically a zone one or you skip the lines when you arrive.

Anyone know how it works exactly?

Also, there are only 15 spots available per ship. I think they are keeping it at a minimum as to not interfere with Platinum and Diamond members.

I believe between 11:30 - 12:30 and your room should be ready, on the Dream the first 15 went fast then a few days later another 15 were posted and I caught one of these, depends on how many Platinum and Diamond members are aboard your cruise as to how many FTTF they have for purchase. Keep checking daily if you want to purchase but haven't been able to yet. :)

I posted this on another FTTF thread last week, just an FYI.

After a little online research here is what I have. If someone knows more feel free to correct me or add to the list. DW has posted on John Heald's facebook page asking for an update on the FTTF ships so if I get more info I will add it here.

Carnival Imagination 8/20

Carnival Liberty 8/25

Carnival Destiny 10/20

Carnival Valor 10/21

Carnival Ecstacy 11/05

Carnival Sensation 11/08

Carnival Dream 11/10

Carnival Triumph 11/15

Carnival Magic 11/18

I posted this on another FTTF thread last week, just an FYI.

After a little online research here is what I have. If someone knows more feel free to correct me or add to the list. DW has posted on John Heald's facebook page asking for an update on the FTTF ships so if I get more info I will add it here.

Carnival Imagination 8/20

Carnival Liberty 8/25

Carnival Destiny 10/20

Carnival Valor 10/21

Carnival Ecstacy 11/05

Carnival Sensation 11/08

Carnival Dream 11/10

Carnival Triumph 11/15

Carnival Magic 11/18

Just FYI Valor is only available in Miami not when she moves to Puerto Rico yet!!

I think they are supposed to post the FTTF excursion about 2 weeks before your cruise. I suppose they have a better idea of how many Platinum/Diamond Cruisers there are.

I bought mine last week for January. I've read of others buying theirs for later in the spring. Not sure how many group of 15 they have for my cruise, but there have been 3 tickets left for about a week now.

I think they are supposed to post the FTTF excursion about 2 weeks before your cruise. I suppose they have a better idea of how many Platinum/Diamond Cruisers there are.

We bought ours weeks ago for a cruise at the end of May.

Archived