*** The Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

PVSA was what I meant. Some people just call it Jones Act. That's why the sailing is going to curaçao Otherwise, in violation of PVSA.

You are right. Looks like an act that has been around for 125 years could be updated. At least RC thought this one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by internetwhiz

PVSA was what I meant. Some people just call it Jones Act. That's why the sailing is going to curaçao Otherwise, in violation of PVSA.

You are right. Looks like an act that has been around for 125 years could be updated. At least RC thought this one out.

Gee, they didn't teach that one in school ;)

So, if Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao are not part of North America or Central America, are they considered South America?

Gee, they didn't teach that one in school ;)

So, if Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao are not part of North America or Central America, are they considered South America?

For the purposes of the PVSA, those islands are considered South America.

We booked the repo and were able to get corner aft 1400 for the two of us. It is pricey and I'm hoping it comes down. Lou

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Ah, I see it now, Skyscrapers & Rodeos:)

We've already booked the 14nt Quebec to FLL on Serenade sailing a couple of weeks earlier it's much cheaper so think will stay with that one, for now anyway.

We booked the repo and were able to get corner aft 1400 for the two of us. It is pricey and I'm hoping it comes down. Lou

We've booked 7408 - Pricey it is:eek: It better come down in price:p

Tried to book the 9 night, but not allowed as it will be a travel agent cruise:(

As far as I know you could always get price drops before final payment unless it was

specifically for new bookings. On our upcoming Navigator cruise The price for our D1 dropped over $400 and we could have taken the reduction but we opted to upgrade to a Jr Suite.

Did they change that for awhile? And now changed it back? Usually when there are price drops we have just moved to a better room.

They've always allowed price drops before final payment date, as long as the lower price was not restricted.

We have just always moved up. I guess I'll look at getting moolah back.

If you haven't paid for your cruise in full, they will lower the amount you owe to the new price. If they lower the price AFTER you have paid in full or AFTER the due date.... They will only give you an upgrade or OBC for the difference. I only pay the deposit amount when I book... And never pay the cruise in full until the "due date".

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you haven't paid for your cruise in full, they will lower the amount you owe to the new price. If they lower the price AFTER you have paid in full or AFTER the due date.... They will only give you an upgrade or OBC for the difference. I only pay the deposit amount when I book... And never pay the cruise in full until the "due date".

Royal does not routinely give OBC for price drops after final payment. The only exception I can think of is if you booked with 48 hours, then you can get OBC as part of the price guarantee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We never pay anything but our deposit until final payment.

Were they late out today?

They both left a little late this afternoon. I clicked on the webcam and caught Navigator on her way out to the Gulf around 5:30.

Here's also John Heald's post:

Great news... Just wish we'd get some better itineraries... Panama Canal, Aruba etc.