Massage package

Daydaes

My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary on board and would like to get a massage as a treat for the both of us. Should I book online before we go or wait till we are on the ship to get an appointment. I've heard they have specials on board that are not offered online. Thanks!

My husband and I will be celebrating our anniversary on board and would like to get a massage as a treat for the both of us. Should I book online before we go or wait till we are on the ship to get an appointment. I've heard they have specials on board that are not offered online. Thanks!

As already stated, there are no specials on line. While the concept of the couples massage if very nice, I have found that it can be a bit 'stilted' while one masseuse is waiting for the other to move from one area to another on the other person. I would definately recommend having a massage but my experience with the couples massage does not recomment it.

Hope this helps you with your decision.

Barb

Archived