They just released more FTTF spots on our 12/2/12 cruise!

bender031177

Which ship are you on? We are waiting for the Breeze.

This is pure speculation on my part, but I don't think it will be offered on the Breeze until after 1/27/13. My reasoning is that John Heald's bloggers cruise is from 1/19 to 1/27 on the Breeze. This cruise always draws a large number of platinum and above cruisers.

Although FTTF is very popular among gold and lower cruisers, the program is not held in high regard by many platinums and diamonds. I think John will want to avoid having his loyal blog readers gripe about FTTF on this cruise.

If I remember right the number of FTTF spots available on any given cruise can/will vary. It depends on how many Platinum/Diamond Cruisers are on the sailing. So a Cruise may start out with let's say 20 openings but as sail date gets closer if it's a sailing with a low number of P/D folks they may open up more FTTF spots. This way the Cabin Stewards don't get over whelmed and are unable to get the cabins ready for boarding time.

We just booked FTTF for our cruise on January 5th on the Liberty. I had seen it right after final payment was due, but didn't get ahold of the other 2 couples cruising with us before it was already sold out. When I saw this post today, I checked our shore excursions, and sure enough they had opened it back up. Called the other 2 couples right away and we all were able to book it. Woo Hoo!! Can't wait to be one of the 1st people on the ship and be able to go to our cabin and drop off the carry-on! Might even have our 1st DOD on our own balcony! I so think this is worth the cost.

What does FTTF mean?

Faster to the Fun. for $49.95 per room, you get early boarding and room availability, plus priority tendering and line at guest services.

Not available on all ships, and only in increments of 15 at a time. Available slots supposedly depends on number of Platinum/Diamond cruisers booked.

Archived