Roll awaybeds

CruisinPaul

Wondering about the Elation - we booked gtee OV and have found they have us scheduled in a cabin with one upper. Where is the 4th person going to sleep? Not happy if its a rollaway considering the price that we paid. How do I find out?

I have the same problem - My TA booked 4 people in a room with two twin beds and 1 upper berth. Are tose two twin beds together big enough to sleep three people lol

Thanks for any infor - has anyone done this

CRUISIN PAUL

The Spirit Class (Spirit, Pride, Legend, and Miracle) and the Conquest Class (Conquest, Glory, Valor, Liberty, and Freedom) do not allow roll aways on their ships.

If you book a gty on one of the other ships (including the Elation) and have more than 2 people staying in your room, just be aware that you are taking the chance of being put in a room that will need a cot to accomodate everyone. It is just one of the risks of booking a gty.

Cruisinpaul, there are no rollaways on the Legend. If your TA booked you in a cabin with only one upper berth for 4 people, you will have a sofabed. But be careful what deck plans you are looking at. The Carnival brochure isn't accurate. The best place to check is the deck plans on Carnival's website.

Thanks - I'll have to call my TA because I called carnival and they told me the inside room which I have booked is designed for only three people. Funny, I already have my documents with four people listed in that room.

No, the inside cabins don't have a sofa. I didn't realize Paul had booked an inside. If that's the case, since there are no rollaways, the Carnival rep must be mistaken and you are actually in a cabin with two upper berths. I would call your TA to clarify, but there is no way they can put 4 in a cabin with three berths.

Thanks so much - believe it or not we were booked incorrectly. Four people in an inside room with two twins and one uper berth. Apparently this room I booked in 2004 was a 4 person room at that time but now is a three person room. Can you believe that??

My TA was able to straighten it out and get us two double rooms instead. I am just glad I found out about this before iwe got on th ship.

Love these boards - thans again so much

Cruisin, good for you. Glad it worked out. Good thing you followed up with your TA.

What date are you sailing?

We've booked ourselves and our four sons and 3 of their friends on the Valor sailing May 28, 2006. Our youngest will be graduating from college the week prior to the cruise (yippee....no more tuition bills!!!) so we figured we'd celebrate!

We are booked on the Legend on June 22,2005. My daughter turns 21 a few days earlier. I know about the tuition stuff. She is a senior in college and my son is a sophomore. A few more years of tuition for us, then hopefully more cruises - lol. Thanks for all your help here - enjoy your cruise next year.

Archived