Balcony vs large balcony

PA Beachlovers

We booked a large balcony on the Breeze next October, my question is, there are a limited number of large balconies they are now gone, they were the same price as a standard balcony, we booked using ES, if the price of the standard balcony goes down, is there any way that we will be able to use our early saver on this? I have a feeling I already know the answer but thought I would ask anyway.

What is the category of your large balcony room? For example, if it is room 7454 or 7455, these are both 8B. They do have the bigger balcony than the rest of the 8Bs - but they are still an 8B. If the price of 8Bs drop below what you paid, then yes you qualify for the drop.

We are booked in #7454 (Breeze) in Jan. 2014. I understand that the room is bigger and so is the balcony. However, when looking at the room on Carnival's web site, it looks as there is no sofa or table. Where do you eat your food when room services delivers?

We are booked in #7454 (Breeze) in Jan. 2014. I understand that the room is bigger and so is the balcony. However, when looking at the room on Carnival's web site, it looks as there is no sofa or table. Where do you eat your food when room services delivers?

Somebody said the rooms are shaped a little different and there is no sofa and they may actually be a little smaller than a cabin with a regular balcony. I am hoping the extra large balcony makes up for the lack of space inside, and yes we are planning on eating on the balcony.

How do you find the larger balcony rooms for the Breeze?

Check the link below and zoom in on each floor.

http://www.carnival.com/cruise-ships/carnival-breeze.aspx#deckplans

Deck 6 6460, 6468, 6493, 6499 Category 8A

Deck 7 7454, 7455 Category 8B

Deck 8 8462, 8469 Category 8C

Deck 9 9472, 9475 Category 8D

These 10 cabins all have larger than normal balconies and the best are the two on deck 9.....it seems like they are a corner wrap aft for only an 8D price. :eek:

Archived