Changed Cabins will I get new bag tags

We just upgraded our cabin for our cruise in Dec (4 weeks). I see that in my cruise documents it still shows the old cabin, but on my sail and sign documents it shows the new cabin.

Is there somewhere else I can print out the luggage tags other than in my Guest Ticket booklet? Or do I have to just show up at the pier and show porters my sail and sign and get them to do up new tags? Or is it that they just haven't updated my booklet as I just upgraded my cabin today?

Vickie

We just upgraded our cabin for our cruise in Dec (4 weeks). I see that in my cruise documents it still shows the old cabin, but on my sail and sign documents it shows the new cabin.

Is there somewhere else I can print out the luggage tags other than in my Guest Ticket booklet? Or do I have to just show up at the pier and show porters my sail and sign and get them to do up new tags? Or is it that they just haven't updated my booklet as I just upgraded my cabin today?

Vickie

We just did this ourselves. You have to contact whoever booked your cruise and ask them to re-issue cruise docs. I know this sounds strange that it's not automatic when the stateroom changes, but that's the way it was for us. We booked using a travel agent, and Royal still needed the travel agent to contact them to make the request. If you booked direct with Royal, just call them.

Or simply print your new cabin #, cut and tape, that is what we did, when we got the good news in Sept, or write in.

Worked beautifully. In fact I increased the Font as I felt the cabin #'s were far to small. It is afterall the most critical piece of info needed.

Congrats on the Upgrade

It depends on your TA. My girlfriend & I booked with the same TA but have different agents. Her's sent her new docs with the new leggage tags:) and mine told me he couldn't do it and I should just get my luggage tags at the port:mad: I won't use him again....

It depends on your TA. My girlfriend & I booked with the same TA but have different agents. Her's sent her new docs with the new leggage tags:) and mine told me he couldn't do it and I should just get my luggage tags at the port:mad: I won't use him again....

Royal Caribbean is no longer issuing pre-printed luggage tags. Give your TA a break, if s/he is otherwise satisfactory.

don't expect TA to send me luggage tags, I usually print out my own tags, but need to get an updated version. Does RCL do this automaticaly or do I have to get my TA to get them to resend it to me? Note my sail and sign form does show my new cabin.

vickie

You can have your TA request an updated version of your e-docs. At the back of your printable e-docs you will see your luggage tag sample.

don't expect TA to send me luggage tags, I usually print out my own tags, but need to get an updated version. Does RCL do this automaticaly or do I have to get my TA to get them to resend it to me? Note my sail and sign form does show my new cabin.

vickie

Already gave you a 2 min fix,

You can have your TA request an updated version of your e-docs. At the back of your printable e-docs you will see your luggage tag sample.

thank you I se there is a sample tag (has the right cabin) and it says to show to porters and they will use it to create new tags.

Thank you for your help

Or simply print your new cabin #, cut and tape, that is what we did, when we got the good news in Sept, or write in.

Worked beautifully. In fact I increased the Font as I felt the cabin #'s were far to small. It is afterall the most critical piece of info needed.

Congrats on the Upgrade

thank you for the suggestion

I purchased the upgrade when the prices came down - love when it happens but doesn't happen often.

Archived