The Victory

BcIcemen

I havent seen much talk about the Victory lately. Has anyone been on it? Any reviews? I am sailing in Feb and just wondering

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=109748

Here's mine; we sailed Sept. 23 - 30 from San Juan (different itinerary than I think you will be taking; port reviews may not be of any interest). There are also a fair number of newer ones in the Member Review section.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1717535

This links to a thread I started right after we got home. Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Happy planning!

I will be doing a review soon. We are leaving San Juan tomorrow and I will need some time to download all my pictures and get back to normal.

I can tell you this, though. The DW and I liked the look of this ship over the Ecstasy, Triumph and Conquest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sailed on the Victory out of San Juan a couple of years ago. There was a lot of talk about the Puerto Ricnad being disruptive on prior cruises that bothered me before we left but we saw none of that on our cruise. I think it is the best of the ships I have been on yet - taking the 12/2 Breeze out of Miami in 3 weeks. I expect that to beat out the victory. The only downside of the Victory was having to fly to San Juan and the added cost of the plane fare.

I'm eyeing a few itineraries on Victory late next year so I'm really curious about her. She is currently a Conquest-class ship but without the FunShip upgrades, and I'm really curious to know when in 2013 she will get those upgrades. I loved most of the changes on Liberty last month!

Archived