Which balconies do NOT overlook a deck on the Breeze ??

Ykgorbie

We're looking to book another cruise (for next Fall) and I was noticing from pictures of the Breeze that a lot of the balcony cabins overlook a public deck. Do the aft wraps do this too? Is there an entire deck of balconies that look straight down to the water instead of a public deck? I can't seem to figure this out from deck plans, have just noticed it in pictures. Any help would, as always, be very much appreciated !

Also, balconies all the way forward on decks 6 and above still look straight down at a deck, but in the forward section the deck narrows so you don't have the issues that you have farther back where the hot tubs and the wider deck are.

Cove balconies for sure look down at the water ;) Aft balconies seem like they would be a safe bet as well. You should cruise with our group on the September 28th Southern Caribbean :D

Thanks ! Most interested in finding out about all of the aft wraps too.

And I/we would LOVE to join you on that cruise, but we've decided to go later next year than we did this year. We left here on Sept 30, got back on Oct.21st and it's just too much winter left to contend with. We're going to try November next year !

It all depends on where you get the balcony. If you want more privacy, don't for for Deck 6. Deck 7 and above would be good; however, look where Ocean Plaza/The Lanai is and avoid that area. I had a Deck 10 Lido forward cabin on the Magic and there cabin was relatively high up and privacy was not an issue with the people below.

I had planned on a B2B Sept 22-Oct 6 on the Breeze in a cove balcony, but fate/finances just aren't working out in my favour. I'll likely end up going on Sept 14 (the week of my birthday) and go back to three ports I have been two five times already and see one new port...

we had an aft wrap on the Magic, deck 6, and you definitely have deck 5 traffic visible. We could chat with folks, they could see us easily. No privacy on an aft wrap on this class of ship. That said, we loved our aft wrap balcony :)

We had a balcony on level 8 midship overlooking a seating area and a hot tub down on level 5. We could still hear the conversations on level 5/promenade from the people who were sitting at the tables or walking around IF we were sitting on our balcony.

We could not see anything below level 5 so, it wasn't as nice as watching the ship as it docked...when it docked... or as it cast off.

Archived