Voyager of the Seas Cabin photo

Mikey22

The photos on that site do not appear to be the same style of Cabin.

Does anyone know if the pullman bed comes out over the head of the queen bed, alongside parallel to the Queen?

Cheers,

I checked RCCL's site and an ocean view cabin, category I, looks like the couch is what provides the second bed. The queen bed is up against the window. What category cabin are you looking for? I don't know if the picture will appear here but I'm trying to link it.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/fleet/cabin_type/hero/VY-O-605x237.jpg

I checked RCCL's site and an ocean view cabin, category I, looks like the couch is what provides the second bed. The queen bed is up against the window. What category cabin are you looking for? I don't know if the picture will appear here but I'm trying to link it.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/fleet/cabin_type/hero/VY-O-605x237.jpg

Hey Ginnie,

Its Category H Stateroom.

Cheers

Mikey

Hey Ginnie,

Its Category H Stateroom.

Cheers

Mikey

Mikey, they sure don't make it easy. I've run a few fake bookings selecting category H and the same picture comes up, even when I select the cabin with pullmans. Even when searching on the net for category H, the pictures don't show where the pullmans are. I book balcony cabins and when they have had pullmans they have been over the head of the bed which is against a wall, so it may be the same in ocean view cabins but I can't be sure. I'm sorry I couldn't be more help. Give RCCL a call and ask them where the pullmans are, they should be able to tell you. Good luck and happy cruising.

Archived