Sir Samuels's coffee

maz48

The search function seems to have disappeared for some reason so sorry if the question has been asked recently or too often!

We are going on our first Cunard cruise on QM2 next week.:D:D

Do they have a 'loyalty' card for the speciality coffees in Sir Samuel's, such as buy 6 get one free? We have had that on another cruise line so was just wondering. On another line you had the option to buy a drinks package that included the premium coffees. It would be nice but I am thinking the answer would be no.

The search function seems to have disappeared for some reason so sorry if the question has been asked recently or too often!

We are going on our first Cunard cruise on QM2 next week.:D:D

Do they have a 'loyalty' card for the speciality coffees in Sir Samuel's, such as buy 6 get one free? We have had that on another cruise line so was just wondering. On another line you had the option to buy a drinks package that included the premium coffees. It would be nice but I am thinking the answer would be no.

There is a coffee deal which works in a similar fashion but not exactly, I think that you prepay for 9 coffees and you get ten.

That is good to know about the coffee. On our last TA on DCL, the previous really nice coffee suddenly was not so nice, weak and tasting of the 'longer' life fresh milk, even when I asked for an extra shot. Plus they charged a whole expresso price for that extra shot too rather than a token amount. We stopped buying it which is a shame as the coffees are our only splurge. I can't drink alcohol for medical reasons and John isn't bothered about it so no large bar bill at the end of the cruise.

Don't you just love a coffee shop which gives a little treat with their coffee?:D

Archived