Cancellation question allure next month

Erwende

My family and I are sailing on the Allure on 12/9. My sister and her boyfriend just broke (good thing)! They both purchased cruise insurance. They must have had a hunch. Lol.

Anyways. Can my sister still go as a single passenger or does she have to pay for his ticket too? Does her cruise insurance help with a cancelled roommate?

Thanks in advance.

My family and I are sailing on the Allure on 12/9. My sister and her boyfriend just broke (good thing)! They both purchased cruise insurance. They must have had a hunch. Lol.

Anyways. Can my sister still go as a single passenger or does she have to pay for his ticket too? Does her cruise insurance help with a cancelled roommate?

Thanks in advance.

You are into the 75% penalty phase now, so the refund for the boyfriend's fare will be only 25% plus taxes. The sister can still go as a single passenger, and may not have to pay more at all, since 75% of the boyfriend's fare is already paid. It all depends on the value of the single supplement, which varies cruise to cruise.

Thanks in advance.

Depends on the insurance. Some cover roommate charges, some don't.

Archived