Photos taken on the ship.

purplekisses

Has anyone had any experience with this? I purchased a photo package and a reprint of a photo while on the 10/29 sailing of the Carnival Destiny. The night we picked it up, the last night of the cruise, there was chaos at the picture area and I didn't check everything like I should have and the reprint with the orginal was not there when we got home. I immdatilly email both lost and found and customer services and explained what happened, I would really like the photos but if not then a refund for the pictures as they have them. Any one have any luck getting either the photos or a refund?

That is my problem they kept the orginal to make the reprint and didn't put them in the bag with my other photos I picked up the last night of the cruise. We were trying to pack and get things ready the last night of the cruise and I didn't check the bag to make sure all my pictures were there before I put them in the suitcase. I should have looked. I paid for both pictures on elegant night the orginal and the reprint. The guy that helped me wrote our cabin number on the folder and the guy that gave me the picture on the last night must of missed seeing it. I spent $300 on pics.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

Just got off the phone with Guest Services and good news. After the cruise any pictures that were paid for or items left behind htat can be returned to the owners is sent to Carnival and then it is sent from there. So hopefully in a week or so I will have my pictures.

How did you get a photo package? Or is it only available on some ships? When we were on the Ecstacy in July, the photo system was my only complaint. The pictures were scattered throughout deck 9 to round up your own to look at, and there was no discount for buying multiple pictures, and no option of purchasing all pictures on a disc. 2 of the girls in our group had sailed RCCL a few months before and purchased all of their pictures on a disc for $250. No option for this on the Ecstacy and the process of rounding up the pictures was ridiculous, plus we saw some people just shoving the proofs into purses and walking out with them. Why dont they have "photopass" cards like Disney does? That way you can look at them online when you get home and purchase.

Archived