Which is the best time to go to Tahiti?

Bsan1221

From November to Late April is summer in Tahiti, the rainy and most humid months. Winter is from May thru October the drier months. We prefer to go in Aug. we've been there 3 times in Aug. and had perfect weather each time. The temperature was between 80-85 with very low humidity. very little rain, just enough to keep the islands green. It's the tropics, so you really can't predict what the weather will be like anytime during the year. If you don't mind the humidity you can get better prices from Nov.-April. My first choice would be July-Sept. but, I would never turn down a trip anytime during the year because, FP is the most beautiful place in the world, IMHO.

From November to Late April is summer in Tahiti, the rainy and most humid months. Winter is from May thru October the drier months. We prefer to go in Aug. we've been there 3 times in Aug. and had perfect weather each time. The temperature was between 80-85 with very low humidity. very little rain, just enough to keep the islands green. It's the tropics, so you really can't predict what the weather will be like anytime during the year. If you don't mind the humidity you can get better prices from Nov.-April. My first choice would be July-Sept. but, I would never turn down a trip anytime during the year because, FP is the most beautiful place in the world, IMHO.

I live on Miami Beach, I dont think the humidity can get much worse. LOL ;)

I rather go during a drier month and not worry when its going to rain.

We went to the Cook Islands for our honeymoon in September 5 years ago and had fabulous weather with only one day of rain..and it really didn't stop us from doing anything that day..rain in the tropics feels different..we just walked around and shopped..got a little wet..but we were mostly doing water sports the whole time down there..so we didn't even think much of it!

I am ultra sensitive to humidity(could never live back east..I am a california girl from day one!) and I don't recall being bothered at all by humidity. It reminded me of Kauai a few years ago in september..the air was definitely thicker than what I was used to but it just made the perfume of the plumeria linger in the air longer and the tradewinds kept it cool.

I am imagining Tahiti will be similar!

Archived