neoRomantica question.

jonad

I will post this question one last time as we are leaving in a week. So far I've had no response from anyone.

I would like to know if the neoRomantica is equipped with a magnifying mirror in the bathroom.

Some Costa ships are and some are not...and I've been caught out. I would think the neoR would have one as its been refurbished.

This would save me packing my magnified mirror....a necessity these days I'm afraid!!

Thank you....someone please.....:(

Nadia - looks like you will be taking your own mirror with you :p then you can use your charm and get housekeeping to consider installing them for future.

Rock up with grey eye shadow on your lips, blue eyeshadow on your cheeks, and ruby red lipstick on your eyelids, and sit at the Captains table - that could work :rolleyes: Only kidding......................have a wonderful, wonderful cruise. (I know you will)

Hopefully someone may come up with the answer before you go

Honestly Dizzy, you'd think someone has been on the ship and would know!! We leave on Tuesday night, so still a few days to go. My fingers are all crossed!!

You forgot to mention the smudged mascara around the eyes!!:D

Double darn it - I did forget the mascara. This might be a bit late now - but how about an email to Costa - on second thoughts your cruise would be over by the time you got a reply. Then again.........................you never know. Bon Voyage.........I will keep peeping in here in case someone does know.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived