PHOTO Review ~ 11/4/2012 ~ Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean

M&JfromSDL

R&J... (sorry I forgot to type that first and forgot initials)

I found your posts for room 8712; thank you for all the info/pics. We booked this room for a 4/21/2014 cruise; booked a bunch all at once from Jan.2013. We are Platinum Carnival cruisers, but took a jump over to Royal for a change. Haven't sailed Royal since Oct., maybe 98. I imagine their Is. is built up a lot! Gee I also hate that room not having an over hang!! An aft balcony is great when you want to get away from it all! Seems that won't be a private place for that. I don't think we'll be able to change it, afts are usually hard to come by. It is what it is! Thanks again!:) (I haven't updated my sails and been on board for some time so don't know what shows).

We did the Carnival Breeze/aft. balcony in Spring and July, same everything. It was excellent Sp. did fabulous excurs., and redundant July, no excursions just $$$Spa. and the "good" staff mostly were on there breaks, it was reflected! That's what made us chg. to Royal $8,000+ later) We booked the Allure and were very excited, but after the last Breeze encounter reevaluated the cost vs. what we really do onboard and cancelled, decided how much is the 5th Ave. balcony really worth to us; not going to surf or rock climb :) Booked Freedom 8/31/14 again #9669 not too many good choices to pick from. So We'll do an intro back into Royal via Enchantment and Freedom. Its a change at least working around grandson's school schd./Home Sch.!

Well I goofed, checking ships we are 8712 except its on the Liberty of the Seas! We've made so many schedule adjustments I goofed. Now I have to see if the Liberty 8712 has pics anywhere? LOL I have a feeling not much difference, but I could be wrong! Thanks for the great pics though! We do sail this ship 8/2014 just not in 8712. ;)

Archived