Fish Fry?

rach1fun

I have read a couple posts talking about a fish fry that they knew they were going to eat at... It sounds like something I would love to do, but I cant find any info on it. Is it only on certain days? Where is it located? Is it as wonderful as I think it would be?

Any good beaches or resorts around there? (preferably not too rocky)

I have read a couple posts talking about a fish fry that they knew they were going to eat at... It sounds like something I would love to do, but I cant find any info on it. Is it only on certain days? Where is it located? Is it as wonderful as I think it would be?

It is about 1 mile outside of downtown Nassau on the way to Cable Beach. It is also called Arawak Cay. It is a long line of restaurants.

I found some info on TripAdvisor, but you kind of have to look up each restaurant - the names of the ones I looked up were Goldies, Twin Brothers, Oh Andros, Gullies, Anchorage & Frankie Gone Bananas - I've never been, but like you, I thought it looked like something fun to do?

We walked over to this fish fry area. On our way we found a man catching fresh lobsters and cooking them on his BBQ. We bought chicken and a 2 pound lobster for $20. He seasoned it with a jerk flavor. It was really good so we never ate at the "fish fry" restaurants and didn't eat dinner on the ship that night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Archived