Koper - cruise port private tour operator

I would like to recommend them if you are looking for a great tour operator out of Slovenia.

You can find them as well on facebook.

We were on the Celebrity Silhouette Adriatic cruise in Septemeber 2012 and as an active Cruise Critic and Trip Advisor member I found these wonderful people who were able to help me co ordinate a private tour to Ljubljana and Lake Bled. Actually my postings for extra people on the Cruise Critic Members Board were so popular we ended up reserving two vans as half our group wanted to tour Ljubljana/Lake Bled and the other van wanted to tour Ljubljana/Postojana I also passed on contact details to other people on the boards which resulted in 4 vans being booked.

They are also on facebook.

Correspondence and replies were extremely prompt and efficient, conversing in English was easy I suspect Greg is from an English speaking country which really helps as we all know when booking tours in Europe. I liked that they DO NOT REQUIRE a 100 euro deposit like some other operators do. Our vehicles were modern spacious Mercedes that seat 8 and the price was very very affordable under half what you will pay for a similar tour in Italy. Koper is the port that we docked in and our operator and guide Adrijana was waiting for us along with the other tour guides for the extra 3 vans. Adrijana was outstanding her English and knowledge on the history of the area was excellent. I enjoyed her guiding style, she never rushed us and gave us lots of options and was very amenable to suggestions and things that we wanted to do. The areas that we visited were visually stunning I am only sorry that being a cruise stop we could not have stayed longer there is so much to see in this beautiful country that I will be returning.

This was one of 5 private tours that I personally organised via the CC Members Board our cruise was extremely port intensive 12 day cruise 9 ports and only 1 sea day but was one of the best that we took. I highly highly recommend. If you wish to contact me personally you will find me via my trip advisor and CC name “chessybear”.

Good luck everyone and happy travelling.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm taking the same cruise you took last year from Venice to Rome on the Silhouette in October. What excursions did you take in each port and what tour group did you use. I read the one in Koper. Thanks so much for your help. My 89 year old mother and other 50+ relatives will be going. Can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Taking the same Oct Silhouette E.Med cruise and would also love to have the info. i am not able to take strenuous excursions so other options would be so helpful. I am new to the Cruise Critic forums so really appreciate the feedback.

our group is not into strenuous either. The tour thru the postojna cave has a tram. We will be able to walk as much or as little as we like. Let me know if you are interested in joining us. The Oct. 8 cruise on the Silhouette has a lot of stops.

• 1 month later...

Archived