Need your advice!!!

kdickers

Since you've asked, I think you can do better. A beautiful as the shoes are, there are other choices that may better complement the dress. Have you considered silver, or a matching fushia? There are all colors available these days. Have you tried Zappos.com? They have quite a selection with tons of brands.

While I think that silver would look nice with the dress, I don't think with 10 days to go you will find a matching fuscia pair. I don't see anything wrong if you wear the black beaded shoes. Look at all of the pink and black that is sold together these days. Don't stress if you can't find another color, go with what you have in my opinion.

Well, I like the black shoes with the fuschia dress. I'm taking black dressy sandals for dinner - I think they're a staple. Plus, who will ever see your feet - the dress is really nice and I'm sure it looks great on you! Enjoy!

Hey guys . . . thanks for the opinions and votes of support. I've still got one option I'm going to investigate tomorrow (dyed fushia shoes-there are advantages of living in a small community) but if that can't happen within my time frame, I'll have to stick with these. Either way . . . I'M GOING ON A CRUISE!!!!! :D

My reply got a little lost, it's on your other thread. I still would opt for black, but not beaded. There is too much going on when you wear all that sequins on a dress and add more sequins/beads. You're not a wedding cake and every inch of you does not have to be decorated. I would keep the jewelry simple, too, just a pair of earrings, no necklace and a very simple bracelet, if any. Believe me, you will look too "over the top" with beading in the shoes, the dress is the focal point.

I think your dress will look very pretty with a simpler shoe whether it is black, silver, fuschia, or any other color you might find. Take the dress with your when you shop and hold it up while wearing the shoes, better yet, see if you can try it on with the shoes. I've gone as far as buying 2 or 3 pair for a particular outfit, then tried then on at home and given myself a couple of days to make a choice. This would only work if you live close enough for returns, though.

Have fun with your shoe shopping, I wish I could go with you!

Archived