Bon Voyage Gifts

Bolshoi

When we were on Silver Sea last (August 2010) one could give oneself a Bon Voyage gift of dinner in La Champagne which was a savings of $20 or so. I don't see how to do that on the website any longer. Have Bon Voyage gifts been discontinued, or am I just missing something?

We're sailing on the Whisper departing FLL Dec. 20th for LA by way of the Panama Canal.

Bolshoi

When we were on Silver Sea last (August 2010) one could give oneself a Bon Voyage gift of dinner in La Champagne which was a savings of $20 or so. I don't see how to do that on the website any longer. Have Bon Voyage gifts been discontinued, or am I just missing something?

Bolshoi

We did the same in 2010. It was $150/pp for the full Le Champagne treatment versus $200/pp on the ship.

However, other threads and the Silversea web site now note that there is no longer the full paired wines offering in La Champagne and the surcharge is just $30 (though you now can get the standard dining room wines gratis).

So, I guess it is no longer worthy of a Bon Voyage gift.

Archived