Clinque Cosmetics on Voyage Of The Seas?

Zanny

hi,, i am going on vos ship in January and was hoping someone could tell me if they sell Clinque cosmetics on board? If so what are the prices like compared to the retail shops here in Australia. I usually buy a few when on Princess or p&O ships (i normally find that it is about half price or so. Thanks Zanny:)

hi,, i am going on vos ship in January and was hoping someone could tell me if they sell Clinque cosmetics on board? If so what are the prices like compared to the retail shops here in Australia. I usually buy a few when on Princess or p&O ships (i normally find that it is about half price or so. Thanks Zanny:)

I was just on Rhapsody a few weeks ago and they had clinique on board. They were cheaper but the range was limited.

As Voyager is a bigger ship to Rhapsody they might have a bigger shop and therefore bigger range.

I have just disembarked from VOS in Fremantle. There are Clinique cosmetic on board. I bought a packet of 5 lipsticks for U.S$65. The range was good and much cheaper than Australia according to my friend who use the products. There were also cleansing and make up products. VOS also has a Coach and Michael Kor handbags boutique. The price were cheaper than Asia and these brands are not available in some Australian cities. Enjoy shopping.

question for spy 1956 did you enjoy the vos?am going with my 22 year old son. looking forward to a larger ship . Thanks for your reply regarding clinque that is about all i buy when away and may be some estee launder perfumes. Also did you dine in any other eating places eg johnny Rockets.

thanks Zanny:)

question for spy 1956 did you enjoy the vos?am going with my 22 year old son. looking forward to a larger ship . Thanks for your reply regarding clinque that is about all i buy when away and may be some estee launder perfumes. Also did you dine in any other eating places eg johnny Rockets.

thanks Zanny:)

am on vos now

love her and now want only their larger ships

cheers

Greg

any specifics on clinique and I can check it out

Hey 66......does their coke taste watered down?

Watch out for the drinks by the glass (soft drink). I bought the soda package and found that alot of the time, the drinks were more soda water than say coke - like the syrup was running out. Not sure whether they were having issues but some places, like Viking Lounge, often used bottled coke rather than from the soda fountain thingo's.

The occasional drink was almost flat too, like it was watered down. Haven't had a problem in the past, so maybe they were just having a few problems.

Hi Zanny

I did dine at the Portifino twice for $20 cover charge. This restaurant is very popular so make your bookings as soon as you get on board. You can still cancel without penalty provided you give ?12 to 24 hours notice.

I had fillet mignonette and T- bone steak the second time. The serve is big for me but your 22 year old son would have no problem with it. Allow 2 hours for the meal. The food were delicious and for 3 courses it would probably cost over $100 in Perth. My friend had seafood which were served skewered and she said that they were delicious. The food in the main dining room were excellent and the lamb chops were just divine!! I would be happy just dining at the MDR. As for Windjammer Buffett, I did not like the food there except for the sushi. Being Asian, I do like my sushi rice. The Windjammer on VOS is not as well set up as Radiance of the Sea. There were more Asian food on ROS even though the ship has mostly Australian passengers. You will enjoy this beautiful ship.

Thanks everyone for your answers. Question for dancinman66 who is vos now. Do they have estee launder perfumes too/ Could you get the price of white linen 90ml bottle and beautiful 75ml bottle please. and approx prices of Clinque foundations. If you could that would help heaps. How m,uch was your soda package as i don't drink? Do they have mocktails if so how much are they?

Regards Zanny;)

Archived