Dream cabins 6164/6166

Hi There

Just a quick hello wife and I on the dreams in Dec we've been flicking through these cruise pages and noticed your a seasoned sailor ha ha Would love for us all meet up onboard for a beer or two and gain some of your knowledge as this is our first cruise Were having a double celebration my 60th and our 30th anniversary Were staying in cabin 5112 Were flying from Manchester on the 6.00 am flight

Regards Paul and Anne

Hi - if this was directed to me then we are on the Transatlantic but going from Gatwick as the price for the two weeks when we booked was £715 each from Gatwick but a fortune more from all other airports incl Manchester.

We are in 5042 ( wanted one nearer B stairs but none left eg 5087 ) but I do not drink but would gladly have a cuppa in the Lido or the Sirens or out on deck when the sun is out !!

If this is not for me then you would be better sending whoever a private message as that is the best way on here !

Hi - sorry for the delay - the reason is that area of the ship has more engine etc related noise than others and depending on how lightly you sleep there is a chance that your sleep may e disturbed as the ship sails at night - nothing else wrong with those cabins though - just the noise level which for some may be too much.

Archived