Onboard credit

Just priced up Caribbean for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Year 2013/14 and noticed onboard credit of £100 per couple available rather than free all inclusive for early bookings. We have always got free all inclusive on previous cruises and it's quite disappointing. Is this the way Thomson are going?

Fairly sure there has never been free AI on Dream Caribbean sailings

Thanks for the info, we did the Caribbean on the Destiny and we got free AI then. I thought(or hoped) it would be the same on the Dream. We've been lucky on our Med cruises to get it free or at a low price.

We had a free A1 on one of our Caribbean cruises on Destiny and thought the same, that it would continue on the Dream if you booked early enough.

Was really disappointed to find it's not available and they are only offering £50 on board credit, which wouldn't go very far.:mad:

£50 obc is peanuts. I am getting a total of over £600 for my 3 P&O cruises next year. On one I am getting £290 without having to pay for reserving a cabin number or paying for the cabin safe. Those two items are worth nearly £70 ;)

Archived