Sun's Las Ramblas Tapas Bar

GateGuardian

We experienced a server who was extremely stingy. Would only give us one meatball apiece. Went back and had to practically beg for another. I thought that venue would be much better used as a taqueria or something else. We were disappointed.

We experienced a server who was extremely stingy. Would only give us one meatball apiece. Went back and had to practically beg for another. I thought that venue would be much better used as a taqueria or something else. We were disappointed.

We were disappointed also, half the time there was little to nothing there.

We were disappointed also, half the time there was little to nothing there.

I agree. We felt that was a missed opportunity for a special venue. We only went there once and instead chose the Sports Bar. That place was much more fun.

I agree. We felt that was a missed opportunity for a special venue. We only went there once and instead chose the Sports Bar. That place was much more fun.

Yup, when you look on NCL site you see all that wonderful snack food.

Told DW Ha,Ha, if a mouse ever came there he would have to pack a lunch:eek:

The sport's bar much better.

Vic

From what Las Ramblas was years ago, it was an extreme disappointment a few weeks ago. Stingy is being generous. We had a table of eight and they would only bring two "small" plates of each thing and then would not come back.

The food was questionable at best. Cold quiche and Empenadas, really.

To the OP, I would recommend not wasting your time for the food but the Sangria is quite tasty.

John

From what Las Ramblas was years ago, it was an extreme disappointment a few weeks ago. Stingy is being generous. We had a table of eight and they would only bring two "small" plates of each thing and then would not come back.

The food was questionable at best. Cold quiche and Empenadas, really.

To the OP, I would recommend not wasting your time for the food but the Sangria is quite tasty.

John

I agree. Years ago, it was a favorite spot on the Sun. Fun atmosphere, varied tapas, decent service, great sangria drew us there years ago. This year...few dull tapas, nearly devoid of guests, stingy service...The sangria did not seem as good, perhaps because of the lack of atmosphere.

Archived