luggage tags

Snostar

I completed my online checkin, will carnival mail me luggage tags?

No. There is a section "print luggage tags" that you click on and print them out.

You can use clear packing tape to laminate them...which is what most of us do to assure they do not rip off of your luggage.

I completed my online checkin, will carnival mail me luggage tags?

The tags will print out one per page so, print multiple tags for for each person. Write the name of each person on both sides of the tag and then "laminate". Finally, punch a hole at the top so you can attach your tags to all of your luggage. You can buy a bag of 4"cable ties from Wal Mart for a buck.

Finally, make sure to place a tag on the INSIDE of each luggage (or a large piece of paper wit your name and phone number) just in case your luggage or carry on getts away from you. Have a fantastic cruise!

I print off two copies of the tags. Then I use my label maker and put my name on one of them and my wife's on the other. Then I just make copies of them. I print them on card stock. Then I cut off the two outside thirds, laminate them, and punch a hole through both ends. I take zip ties with us and put them on at the hotel before we head for the ship. I just use a pair of fingernail clippers to cut the zip ties off after we get our luggage. And I always put one inside of the luggage too.

You print them yourself - i print extras and put one in each piece of luggage prior to embarkation, in addition to the one on the handles.

Also, if you are flying in DO NOT attach them to your luggage until after you have arrived at your final destination!

Do you have to punch a hole in them and tie them on? Can't you just tape it really well to the top of your luggage?

Yes you can tape it to the luggage handle or some people even carry a small stapler or borrow one from the front desk at a hotel they are staying at. I wouldn't tape it to the luggage though, just through the handle.

Archived