Family Oceanview-Mercury?

Karynanne

My DH and I have been on the Mercury 4 times and have never had a FO cabin before. We've had OV, Verandah and SS cabins and loved them all. I'm looking at a Mexican Riveria in Oct./05 and noticed a great price on the FO cabin. If I'm reading the brochure correctly, are they all AFT on Panorama Deck and Penthouse Decks? We prefer AFT cabins anyway, and thought all the extra room would be ideal...

Thanks in advance!

Karyn

Yes, all the FO cabins are aft on the Penthouse and Panorama Decks. We stayed in 1152 on the Mercury and really liked it. The pictures of the cabin are in the link in my signature below.

Yes, all the FO cabins are aft on the Penthouse and Panorama Decks. We stayed in 1152 on the Mercury and really liked it. The pictures of the cabin are in the link in my signature below.

Thanks for the response...the pictures were really helpful.

Karyn

Thank you Doree...we just returned 2 weeks ago from the Mexican Riveria/Mercury and loved it so much, that we wanted to cruise this again...but this cruise leaves from San Diego, and the previous left out of San Francisco. We live in the San Francisco Bay Area, so travel anywhere on the West Coast is easy for us.

Archived