Cabins for 18mo old twins?

ELA

What is the best approach?We wanted to gon int he fall ... I like Disney, but unfortunately they don't offer private babysitting. I like their cabins as they separate hte room into two...

I am trying to figure out how we could do this in one room. I doubt our girls will sleep in the same room as ours... We looked at the suites but they don't offer two rooms either... I don't know if it's worth getting two cabins...?

THanks, Ela

ELA ~ try Norwegian. We're booked on NCL Dawn in 2 weeks with both our kids in a penthouse suite with two separate bedrooms. It's more money, but WELL WORTH it!!!! I typically get up at o-dark-30 so that I can enjoy some quiet time before the kids get up. Having them in their own room will be very nice for that. And, some of the NCL ships that don't have 2 rooms (or you just don't want to spend that kind of money), have mini-suites that have a "privacy curtain" between the master bed and the pullman bed your girls will sleep in.

As far as in-cabin babysitting goes, most cruiselines don't offer that anymore for liability reasons. We waited to cruise until our DD was 2 so that we can use the group babysitting services if needed.

Happy Sailing!!!

I don't think it's worth it for you to get two rooms as both babies will have to pay the full fare and I hardly think it's economical for you to have to pay four full fares for a cruise---18 month olds don't eat enough to cover paying full fares. Why is it they cannot share one cabin with you? Most parents have their children share their cabins, even those with older children. RCCI and Celebrity are the only lines that offer in cabin sitting. RCCI also has Royal Family Suites that have a separate bedroom, living area with pull out beds and two bathrooms. On other lines, the children have to be a certain age for the group evening sitting.

Archived