FYI - traveling with nut allergy

kim826

I forgot to mention from my mini-review of the Allure (October), that as part of my pre-planning, I let my travel agent know that my grandson had a nut allergy. When we arrived at the dining room the first night, the waiter immediately introduced himself and asked about Jered's allergies. The head waiter then came over with the week's menu for me to go over. Each night the head waiter also checked to make sure what Jered was eating. Needless to say Jered enjoyed the dining room and suffered no allergy attacks.

I forgot to mention from my mini-review of the Allure (October), that as part of my pre-planning, I let my travel agent know that my grandson had a nut allergy. When we arrived at the dining room the first night, the waiter immediately introduced himself and asked about Jered's allergies. The head waiter then came over with the week's menu for me to go over. Each night the head waiter also checked to make sure what Jered was eating. Needless to say Jered enjoyed the dining room and suffered no allergy attacks.

Good to hear!!

Just got off an Alaska Airlines flight FLL to Seattle and we were served open nuts as a snack, I was rather surprised! [We were in the first class seats, perhaps others did not get the small Open paper container of mixed nuts.] I even mentioned that I felt nuts were not served on planes anymore, nope they do the attendant said.......??:confused:

Just giving you a heads up if flying with your Grandson. Just touching places where the peanut oil has been can be a serious problem to some.

Archived