Hotel in Mt. Pleasant SC Question

spotter27

While this motel is in a safe area (all of Mt Pleasant is safe but for the occasional theft from an unlocked car) and is at the base of the bridge into Charleston, it is at the very bottom of the motel/hotel selection in Mt P, only one is worse (Masters Inn). We've had relatives come visit and stay there because of the price and check out quickly to move somewhere else. It is old but if you do not mind the very dated room in one of the few motels we have (I think only three of our properties are motels vs hotels), I am sure it is a good deal. Because of their proximity to the Historic District, our hotels are fairly expensive, a fact my parents remind me of frequently when they try to book a room here. If you expectations are low you will be ok.

I agree with Matt, I would look at other hotels at slightly higher cost in that area. We stayed at the Hampton Inn Patriots Point which was just across the street, we left our car there for the duration of our 7-day cruise with no issue. The pricing for the Hampton was very reasonable considering it included breakfast and transfer both ways to/from the port.

Here is a nifty link that NCTribefan started called All Things Fantasy. Somewhere in there I posted several pics of hotels in the area. I went inside and got pics of the lobbies and in some cases pics of the rooms themselves.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1182074&highlight=all+things+fantasy&page=24

Archived