Celebrity Reflection, February 16, 2013

Swedish1976

Hi. I'm booked on this cruise. First time on Celebrity. Anyone else going? /Daniel

I booked on this cruise last night with my dad and sister. My dad is aging and we want some quality time with him. looking forward to being on a 5 1/2 star ship. I am looking forward to meeting the people on the ship.:)

• 1 month later...

We are excited to be traveling on Celebrity again after several years of traveling on Princess, Norwegian,Royal Caribbean, Costa, Carnival and many other lines.Eager to see this new ship, the Reflection, this February. Our friends from Miami will be joining us. They are former Long Islanders (NY), where we still reside.Hoping it is warm and sunny every day...it is snowy and cold here at the moment!

Is there a gathering scheduled?

• 1 month later...

to have a cruise critic party on board, we have to have 50 people sign up on CC before the cruise. then they give us a date, time and a room to meet. :)

Hos does it work on celebrity? Are there gatherings arranged or is that something we have to post ourselfes on some board? It would be cool to meet some nice people, maybe dine at some speciality restaurants together.

Archived