Price drops from last week

I submitted two price drop forms on 11/14 ad 11/15. The 14th was processed within a few days, but the one from the 15th has yet to be processed. The strange thing was when they sent me the new cabin confirmation after the 1st one, there were actually two sent one after another, but I could see no difference in them.

Has anyone else submitted forms last week and have they been processed yet?

I would call. I submitted one on the 14th and then one on the 15th too. The 14th one was processed. When my ta called they said the lowest price they had dropped was what they processed on the 14th. But I had a screenshot of the lower price from the 15th. Before I had a chance to send the screenshot (didn't have access to the computer it was saved on til 11\21) the price dropped even more. So it became a moot issue since I was filling out a firm for the even lower price. Which was processed the same day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

After holding and staying on the phone for over an hour, they said they can't see what hasn't been processed yet and said to wait a few more days. I couldn't believe the rep knew as little as she did about the early saver guarantee and price drop process.

That's been my experience as well. They have been pretty bad lately

I submitted two price drop forms on 11/14 ad 11/15. The 14th was processed within a few days, but the one from the 15th has yet to be processed. The strange thing was when they sent me the new cabin confirmation after the 1st one, there were actually two sent one after another, but I could see no difference in them.

Has anyone else submitted forms last week and have they been processed yet?

I submitted 2 last week, I don't understand how it all works, but got an ear full from my pvp (my mistake to email her also) that we did not qualify for the drop in price because our cabin type was sold out (interior spa cabin on Splendor 4s) the drop was comparing the rate we paid to an interior listed price (yea I now know not to compare that way) but it would have gotten us 200.00 and if we went to the senior rate (wife qualifies) it would have been 400.00 total.

Long story short we have not heard back yet. This was on Wednesday the 21st.

It is funny, during the talk with my pvp I made the example that if a spa cabin did come open, and had a price and it was lower then I could apply, she said yes, but that never happens... Well it did, Thusday night a spa cabin interior on our cruise did open up, someone must have upgraded or canceled because cabin 1050 became open, and the posted rate was 20 per person less than we paid, so I have submitted a request form for the change in price, I also did the same using the senior rate which would make the total difference 140 total, still have not heard from Carnival or PVP. I figure it will be Monday. Now the listing for the 9th of December shows no cabins open of any type.

On our last cruise jan 2012 it took about 5 week days to get response.

Archived