NCL Dawn show times and dining times

kicia

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and is enjoying shopping on this Black Friday.

I have been told that the show times on the NCL Dawn are at 7 and 9 PM. How long are the shows and if you went to the 7 PM show how early could you plan on supper?

Thank you!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and is enjoying shopping on this Black Friday.

I have been told that the show times on the NCL Dawn are at 7 and 9 PM. How long are the shows and if you went to the 7 PM show how early could you plan on supper?

Thank you!

I just got off the Dawn last Sunday, all the shows last right at about 50 to 55 minutes. We always dined at about 6:30 so we went to the 9pm shows. None of the shows were ever crowded. Maybe the early show would be but definitely not the later show.

Thank you!

I believe that is correct about the showtimes! Remember it is freestyle cruising so their are many options for diinig times. The speciality food places fill up quickly but there are tons of options. Just check the big reservations boards and you will see what is available.

We alwyas went to the 7pm show on the Dawn Oct.26-Nov 11- I would estimate Showtime 45 minutes, we always sit (or try to) in isle seats high up, at the end of the Sbow we walk directly to one of the MDR (we prefer Aqua) and get right in. After teh Shows many passengers are heading for dinner, I don't really think even if you are casually getting there you will have more than a 5 min wait. enjoy!

Archived